The Standards are designed to deter wrongdoing by the Company’s directors, officers, and employees and to promote the following:
- Honest and ethical conduct;
- Avoidance of conflicts of interest;
- Full, fair, accurate, timely, and understandable disclosure in reports and documents that the Company files with, or submits to regulatory agencies and in other public communications made by the Company;
- Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations;
- Prompt reporting of any possible violations to a position identified in this Standard; and
- Accountability for adherence to the Standard.